Topic: Choppy LED Effects

So i've successfully made a working led midi effect rack and it work ok. the only issue is that whenever I trigger a sample the led patterns become choppy and not as streamlined than when the sample is off. I checked to see if another LED chain was triggering on top of it, but even with the chain isolated it still acts weird.

I have a LaunchPad MK2 running on ableton live 10 lite

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 811

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 814

Re: Choppy LED Effects

If you're using someone elses project, it may be too much for you CPU to handle. At least that what it sounds like. Otherwise try to make some simple animation and try different USB-ports.