Topic: Hey there people !

Hi there, lemme introduce myself

I'm Allan, but I go by the name Infy in the music world. I'm 18yo, I'm French and one of of my dreams is to make music, especially Hard Music (Hardstyle, Hardcore, Frenchcore, along other genres ^^ ). And this year, It's the year I start! Just got my Launchpad MK2 after years of dreaming of it, and I'm trying to figure out every facet of it, that's why I'm here!

See ya later!
Allan/Infy

/ Launchpad newbie / Hard Music Addict / From 150 to 600BPM /

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Hey there people !

Frenchcore. That's a curious genre name. Anyways, hiya. Enjoy your stay

*furiously mashes buttons*

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 811

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 814

hi.

j attend de voir ce que tu peut faire tongue

|_ /\ |_| |\| [ |-| |) /\ |) for life <3
                        |