Topic: Learning a Project

Hi there!

Thank you for stopping by to help me. Im pretty new to Launchpad and to music production in genarel, but I have a question regarding learning to play premade projects.

If I want to download a project (to play on my Launchpad) is there any way that I could learn how to play it besides watching the performance a thousand times? I mean is there any easy way to see the button squence of the project that I need to press?

Hope that makes sense, thank you again!
Iddo

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Learning a Project

Depends on how the creator of the project made it. If they saved a Midi-Track, then you can just change the ports to display it and press play. If not, then you're bound to rewatch the video. In that case i'd create a Midi-Track on my own from what i can see in the video.

Safety wrote:

Depends on how the creator of the project made it. If they saved a Midi-Track, then you can just change the ports to display it and press play. If not, then you're bound to rewatch the video. In that case i'd create a Midi-Track on my own from what i can see in the video.

Thank you for the tip, how could I know if the project includes a Midi-Track?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

iddob.1999 wrote:

How could I know if the project includes a Midi-Track?

Switch to Arrangement View and if you see something like the first line here, then that's called a Midi Track.

Safety wrote:
iddob.1999 wrote:

How could I know if the project includes a Midi-Track?

Switch to Arrangement View and if you see something like the first line here, then that's called a Midi Track.

Is there a site that you could recommend me that has projects with MIdi tracks?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

it is in almost every project nowdays , mostly thoses using midi extention

|_ /\ |_| |\| [ |-| |) /\ |) for life <3
                        |