1 (edited by fractured soul 2018-02-09 23:49:50)

Topic: PRINTED LAUNCHPAD CASE SHOP ( UPDATE 4)

Hey guys wink

sooooo were to start ? tongue ok

as some of you may know , im in design and engineer school , and am pretty good with all the conception stuff , ect  . And i got my hands thanks to my professor on a 3D printer with a range of 25x25x27 ( was expensive as hell ;-; ) ...

you alerady guessed , im planing on making custom launchpad case and maybe sell them

so i came with simple ideas as just normal case with others design and colors or even some case like so : http://www.3dprinterhelp.co.uk/images/p … inting.jpg

so yeaaaaaaaaa , if anyone have great ideas for designs or other stuff like helping me make a website ^^
i would love help

ill make give away too i think

anyway , have a good day everyone !!!! big_smile

soul ( why do i even sign ? )

UPDATE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i wanted to print my first prototype and i got to a problem , the holes for the screws are to small to make the thread in 3D print ( mecanical forces problems ).....

if anyone have an idea on how i could fix the launchpad shell ; case whatever you want to call it
i thought about threaded bush  but i have NO IDEA where to find some that smal D:

annnnnnnnnnnnnd yea .... i also wanted to say that for the openning of the shop ill make giveways .... 

hope you have a good day andddddddddddddddddddddddd see ya

UPDATE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRRRRRRRRIGHT !!!!!!!!

what is up everyone , the project isn t dead , i just have a lot to do with studies

i almost have no time for it and i can t manage to print the screws trail of the launchpads right .... it broke everytime

BUT !!!
i started the website a few ago a,d hir is the beta version for the person that are curious about this

http://wix.to/1MB3ABg

ther might be ALOT of grammar errors and ALOT of center/ design messed up in the website , im still not used to this thing

anyway ill get this prints done as quick as i can

tiny update to show that i started to render skins before prints , ill try to use colored material insted of paint , ill see how it goes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B74rQh … sp=sharing

ALRIGHT BIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGG update
i am done building the new printer and printing the prototype ( a mini update will show them tonight)

for now i still have to adapt the leveling , but the 3Ds are done ^^

https://img00.deviantart.net/7e8b/i/2018/011/a/6/untitled_by_farctured__soul-dbzmny8.jpg

hope you have a nice day

and good bye

( moar pics of the prototypes )

https://img00.deviantart.net/5862/i/2018/011/b/5/untitled_by_farctured__soul-dbzo7t0.jpg

https://img00.deviantart.net/8e42/i/2018/011/a/4/untitled_by_farctured__soul-dbzo7qw.jpg

HUMONGUS GERNORMICUS DUPLODOCUS UPDATE

HIIIIIIIIIIII

ITS MEEEEEEEEEE

FRACTURED !!!!!!!!!!

The printer is finally all set , and oh boys you are going to love this
the shop is almost ready to start , just need to finish the website , but im going to print more cases in the mean time

if anyone want one , DM me , ill give some for free~

alright , now the sexy pics :

https://pre00.deviantart.net/064c/th/pre/i/2018/040/3/5/untitled_by_farctured__soul-dc2mpju.jpg

https://img00.deviantart.net/f3de/i/2018/040/1/4/untitled_by_farctured__soul-dc2mpk8.jpg

https://pre00.deviantart.net/121f/th/pre/i/2018/040/5/c/untitled_by_farctured__soul-dc2mpkm.jpg

https://img00.deviantart.net/1b44/i/2018/040/0/f/untitled_by_farctured__soul-dc2mpky.jpg

this last case is now owned by nightless
ANDDDDDDDDDDD soul is out  ( ps : will probably show every new casses in others posts ^^ )

|_ /\ |_| |\| [ |-| |) /\ |) for life <3
                        |

Re: PRINTED LAUNCHPAD CASE SHOP ( UPDATE 4)

3D printers are cool, looking forward to it!

i plane on a fiew designs but i also want to make volume on the surface ... so yea , website is almost done

|

UPDATE 3 BOYS

|

Sounds promising. About how much would one case be?

*furiously mashes buttons*

Thumbs up Thumbs down

TheEpicPancake wrote:

Sounds promising. About how much would one case be?

for now i have no price fixed , a MK1 case is taking me 9hours to print . and since ther still is alot of things to fix , and the material cost me alot for thoses prototypes , i have no idea ...ill try to make them as cheap as i can , but some launchpaders will get some for free since the shop will have to be know in some way

|

fractured soul wrote:

for now i have no price fixed , a MK1 case is taking me 9hours to print . and since ther still is alot of things to fix , and the material cost me alot for thoses prototypes , i have no idea ...ill try to make them as cheap as i can , but some launchpaders will get some for free since the shop will have to be know in some way

If I knew how to edit well I'd happily make a video promoting it once it's live, but I can't tongue. Still though, good luck with this. I'll definitely be looking at the news here

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Oh shit nice bro, Wish i had one lol if i only was well known lol. Looks dope bro, great idea! hope you can get this lifted and running!

New signiature whales fuck you trilogy yay memes forum wow #RipSafety

Thumbs up Thumbs down

TheEpicPancake wrote:
fractured soul wrote:

If I knew how to edit well I'd happily make a video promoting it once it's live, but I can't tongue. Still though, good luck with this. I'll definitely be looking at the news here

lol Editing is one heck of a thing, You'd be sometimes 8h of editing for 12 min footage

New signiature whales fuck you trilogy yay memes forum wow #RipSafety

Thumbs up Thumbs down

EmileG wrote:
TheEpicPancake wrote:
fractured soul wrote:

lol Editing is one heck of a thing, You'd be sometimes 8h of editing for 12 min footage

Yeah, even editing gameplay footage with just cuts takes hours upon hours... also, what the heck would you be editing for that much time spent on so little?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

tbh guys , this going really slow beacause the printing process does not make the plastic melt with each others parts meaning it is easilly breakable .... im trying my best to change that but no case till i can t make it better

|

tbh guys , this going really slow beacause the printing process does not make the plastic melt with each others parts meaning it is easilly breakable .... im trying my best to change that but no case till i can t make it better

|

I almost think that drawing on it with a 3d pen would be easier than this if it wouldn't cause damage to the base case

Thumbs up Thumbs down

XD yeaaaaa no , trust me i have the knowledge in 3D modeling to tell you this gadget cant work proprely , it is shit in theory and in reality too , and also isn t good at printing stuff ( heat process + flow of the PLA/ABS + movements + it took me 9 HOURS TO MAKE A CASE !!! go draw for 9 HOURS)

|

Didn't say it would be efficient just easier lol. But then again, I don't do 3D modeling but it seems you're having trouble getting them to print correctly

Thumbs up Thumbs down

my problem is that the file does not have supports meaning all parts with an angle of more than 60 degrees are falling and do not have the time to melt with the previous layers

also i have trouble with the 3D modeling of the mini/mini mk2 and MK2 since i dont own any of them , if you have one and  could give cotations of the upper shells that could help

|

up a date

|

Wooooooah, these actually are very nice looking! It's better than what I expected!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

TheEpicPancake wrote:

Wooooooah, these actually are very nice looking! It's better than what I expected!

i know my shit ma dud ;P

|

So cool to see the updates! well done