Topic: Switching between drum racks (Like Nev)
Chain selectors allow you to switch between multiple drum racks, so you can have up to 127 samples on one button.
1. Drag an instrument rack into a new midi track.
2. Create however many chains you need (I'll be using 8).
3. Map the chain selector to a macro. To do this, press the "map" button on the instrument rack, click on the chain selector, and then click "map" under the first macro.
4. Open midi map mode and click on your chain selector macro.
5. Press all the buttons you want to use at the same time. 1 chain = 1 button.
6. Set the minimum as 1, and your maximum as the amount of chains you have.
7. You should now be able to select different chains. If not, try again or post a reply.
Credit to Jonty Kennedy for