Topic: Launchpad MKII pads not working well (hard to press)

Well, I have mine since november of last year and it was woking fine until a while ago. Some of the pads that I usually use for the kick and snare are not working fine
I need to press REALLY hard to use them, and this is already happening with other 4 pads. I just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing a short lifetime for the pads?
;-; spend all the money I had on it...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 811

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 811

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 816

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 814

Re: Launchpad MKII pads not working well (hard to press)

message novation, you might still have warranty, and you can get a free replacement.

NOTE: I'm pretty sure customised launchpads such as painted ones voids warranty, and you may have to pay for a replacement. someone correct me if i'm wrong

I still make shitty launchpad covers and remakes.

https://www.youtube.com/TrilogyMakesMusic

Thumbs up Thumbs down

good to know, and i never customised mine

Thumbs up Thumbs down

WAW the warranty should be expired now, its 3 months, but the paper warranty thing..... is completly blank, in the terms it says that there should be things written, but its not... i bought it from a place similar to ebay so I supose i dont have any warranty...... still any hope?

Thumbs up Thumbs down