Topic: Burning Bright (Andromulus Remix) Launchpad Lightshow Collaboration

https://youtu.be/s8goOjFjV_8

I was thinking about doing We Are Number One (Dubstep Remix) at first, but Fractured Soul pointed out that someone had already done a cover (which wasn't well done in my opinion).  Nevertheless, I found this particular track, and found myself already playing a little bit, using a hard surface to mimic the pressing of the buttons, subconsciously.  I wanted to know if anyone might be interested in this particular track?

Re: Burning Bright (Andromulus Remix) Launchpad Lightshow Collaboration

you know ... it s better if you do it on your own ... i know this is a lot of work ( it s been a year since im on a virtual riot mashup ) but if you collab , you will never learn by yourself ...

|_ /\ |_| |\| [ |-| |) /\ |) for life <3
                        |

fractured soul wrote:

you know ... it s better if you do it on your own ... i know this is a lot of work ( it s been a year since im on a virtual riot mashup ) but if you collab , you will never learn by yourself ...

Actually, I learn much better when I'm working with someone on it, to be honest -- when doing a joint project with someone, I'm able to understand their concepts, their methods, and their ideas, and use them to help try and formulate my own.  Plus, I'm already working on a solo project, and I just enjoy collaborations in general.  tongue

huh , okay then , anyway i have no time and my challenge is not using midi extension so
good luck to you ;P

|_ /\ |_| |\| [ |-| |) /\ |) for life <3
                        |