Topic: Top of the Season users

Hello Guys!

I am doing the top users from now on!

Due to personal reasons i'll edit in the TOP of March and May later but April is known!

Congrats to Ticki84 I have seen him a lot and also in that month he was active on help forum with some very detailed help so thats why he deserves the Top of the season.

Also please look at the poll.

Top of the year will be one  most active user. He will recieve from me a 20-50 euro price (paysafe maybe i dont know i'll see)

so this means each season 3 top users and then at the end of the year 1 most active one throughout the year

New signiature whales fuck you trilogy yay memes forum wow #RipSafety

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Top of the Season users

Thanks for the nomination, I'm glad to help when I can! big_smile

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

From what I understand is that your rewarding people for helping out the community. This might work but it kinda feels like you are paying -people to actually be active, instead of them wanting to do it because they love it.

69 is my favorite color, but red is the best foods.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

DontKnow sad wrote:

From what I understand is that your rewarding people for helping out the community. This might work but it kinda feels like you are paying -people to actually be active, instead of them wanting to do it because they love it.

In my perspective it's giving back to someone who has put work and effort in the forums. I won't choose someone who is each day online but does not help around smile also it's almost the same to a giveaway so does that mean people who do giveaways also pay people to enter and watch videos like and subscribe? For me it's giving back to those who give that's why i wanted to do this

New signiature whales fuck you trilogy yay memes forum wow #RipSafety

Thumbs up Thumbs down