Re: M4SONIC - Virus (Recuest Remake) [Project File & LED Tutorial]

Recuest that would be great smile
can't wait!!!
I bet you've made alot of Launchpadist happy!
add me on skype if you can: jdmonstr

Re: M4SONIC - Virus (Recuest Remake) [Project File & LED Tutorial]

DJrender wrote:

Recuest that would be great smile
can't wait!!!
I bet you've made alot of Launchpadist happy!
add me on skype if you can: jdmonstr

Tutorial is uploading. It's 8GB so it will be a while! wink

It's these people that make me sick: 1.Right Click 2. Slice Original Song To MIDI
3. Assign each piece of the song to a pad so any idiot can play it by pressing one pad at a time 4.???? 5.Proffit
https://soundcloud.com/recuest/
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialRecuest

Re: M4SONIC - Virus (Recuest Remake) [Project File & LED Tutorial]

Recuest wrote:
DJrender wrote:

Recuest that would be great smile
can't wait!!!
I bet you've made alot of Launchpadist happy!
add me on skype if you can: jdmonstr

Tutorial is uploading. It's 8GB so it will be a while! wink

You can lower the file size without losing quality by using a program called "HandBrake" to compress the video smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: M4SONIC - Virus (Recuest Remake) [Project File & LED Tutorial]

Zod!ac wrote:
Recuest wrote:
DJrender wrote:

Recuest that would be great smile
can't wait!!!
I bet you've made alot of Launchpadist happy!
add me on skype if you can: jdmonstr

Tutorial is uploading. It's 8GB so it will be a while! wink

You can lower the file size without losing quality by using a program called "HandBrake" to compress the video smile

oh, cheers smile I'll keep that in mind, it's already at 30% so I guess I'll just wait smile

It's these people that make me sick: 1.Right Click 2. Slice Original Song To MIDI
3. Assign each piece of the song to a pad so any idiot can play it by pressing one pad at a time 4.???? 5.Proffit
https://soundcloud.com/recuest/
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialRecuest

Re: M4SONIC - Virus (Recuest Remake) [Project File & LED Tutorial]

Tutorial is out! big_smile

It's these people that make me sick: 1.Right Click 2. Slice Original Song To MIDI
3. Assign each piece of the song to a pad so any idiot can play it by pressing one pad at a time 4.???? 5.Proffit
https://soundcloud.com/recuest/
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialRecuest

Re: M4SONIC - Virus (Recuest Remake) [Project File & LED Tutorial]

Thank you so much man!!!

Re: M4SONIC - Virus (Recuest Remake) [Project File & LED Tutorial]

can't wait to learn it

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: M4SONIC - Virus (Recuest Remake) [Project File & LED Tutorial]

I'm having a hard time understanding setting up the solo version of Virus for my launchpad.... Please help. I really wanna learn this song

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: M4SONIC - Virus (Recuest Remake) [Project File & LED Tutorial]

If you really want to learn this or any other song, place the samples into your drumrack manually. You have better understanding of a samples position and will boost your learning speed.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: M4SONIC - Virus (Recuest Remake) [Project File & LED Tutorial]

stevearkana wrote:

I'm having a hard time understanding setting up the solo version of Virus for my launchpad.... Please help. I really wanna learn this song

There are instructions in the project... What isn't clear?

It's these people that make me sick: 1.Right Click 2. Slice Original Song To MIDI
3. Assign each piece of the song to a pad so any idiot can play it by pressing one pad at a time 4.???? 5.Proffit
https://soundcloud.com/recuest/
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialRecuest

36 (edited by grigu32 2014-03-09 18:30:39)

Re: M4SONIC - Virus (Recuest Remake) [Project File & LED Tutorial]

this is how I made the launchpad work with led feedback. (launchpad solo) I followed the instructions but i wasn't gettin' any sound or led feedback so i tried everything untill all was working..i repeat,for the solo version..for both launchpad's i didn't tried. here's a photo

http://imageshack.com/a/img197/4158/s8ua.jpg

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: M4SONIC - Virus (Recuest Remake) [Project File & LED Tutorial]

grigu32 wrote:

this is how I made the launchpad work with led feedback. (launchpad solo) I followed the instructions but i wasn't gettin' any sound or led feedback so i tried everything untill all was working..i repeat,for the solo version..for both launchpad's i didn't tried. here's a photo

http://imageshack.com/a/img197/4158/s8ua.jpg

exactly what you are supposed to do smile thanks for uploading that man wink

It's these people that make me sick: 1.Right Click 2. Slice Original Song To MIDI
3. Assign each piece of the song to a pad so any idiot can play it by pressing one pad at a time 4.???? 5.Proffit
https://soundcloud.com/recuest/
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialRecuest

38 (edited by Laka 2014-03-10 12:28:47)

Re: M4SONIC - Virus (Recuest Remake) [Project File & LED Tutorial]

Hello, who can help me with setup for ONE LAUNCHPAD
i have launchpad S

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: M4SONIC - Virus (Recuest Remake) [Project File & LED Tutorial]

can i make this song with One launchpad and one launchpad S?

My presentation HERE
My Empty Channel HERE
Learned Projects : What's that sound ; K-Pop Culture ( Thank You Epikas ) ;

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: M4SONIC - Virus (Recuest Remake) [Project File & LED Tutorial]

why no project file?

Re: M4SONIC - Virus (Recuest Remake) [Project File & LED Tutorial]

It would be nice if I could download it, but the link just goes to Recuest's fb page and the Download is nowhere to be found.
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/577309793104175104/y2jIo9dq.png

When I was a kid, we didn't have any of these fancy "midi controllers"

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: M4SONIC - Virus (Recuest Remake) [Project File & LED Tutorial]

ItZCrzY wrote:

It would be nice if I could download it, but the link just goes to Recuest's fb page and the Download is nowhere to be found.]

Seems you have to go to his website to get his projects now. http://recuestmusic.com/

Yee

Thumbs up Thumbs down