Topic: How to install VST Plug-Ins onto Ableton and FL Studio
How to install Plug-Ins in Ableton Live
1. Open Ableton Live and go to preferences:
2. Go to the File/Folder tab:
3. Now, look down here at the Plug-In Sources:
4. Press "Browse" (Next to VST Plug-In Custom Folder)
5. Go to "Rescan Plug-Ins"
6. Close the preferences.
7. Go to the Plug-Ins tab in Live. Done!
To play these, just drag one into a MIDI column.
How to install Plug-Ins in FL Studio
1. Go to Channels>Add one>More
2. You'll see a window that says "Select Generator Plugin", like this:
3. Click the boxes next to the plugins that you want to use in FL Studio.
4. Now, press refresh at the bottom of the window.
5. You will see two options. One says "Fast Scan". Press that.
6. Close the window and you'll see the plugin in your Channels. Enjoy!
7. EDIT - In FL Studio you also have to drag the .dll file of the plugin into the vst folder of Fl Studio
Thanks for reading! Hope it helped!
Hell Yeah! Launchpads n' Stuff! ⬆GO HERE⬆ ...Please
PM me if you need help with anything! I'll try my best to help!