Topic: Keeping lights on question

Hey everyone, just found this site and thought I'd come and ask a question.

I just got my Launchpad a few days ago and this morning I was trying to learn a Zelda song and similar to the piano, you have to memorize which buttons to press. I was wondering if there's anyway I can configure certain buttons ( in user 1 mode ) to stay lit up on the Launchpad. That way, I can see exactly which buttons I press so I can memorize their locations on the Launchpad easier. I have lights working, I just don't know how to make like, all the buttons I'll be pressing to play my Zelda song stay lit up regardless if I'm pressing it or not.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 811

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 814

Re: Keeping lights on question

Well you could make a midi clip onto the led feedback track and draw out the notes that you want to play. Click play and it should loop.

Thumbs up Thumbs down