Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 811

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 811

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 816

Topic: Roli Blocks - What do you think of them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YchxSmRmi4I

What do you think of them? How much would you pay for them? (I guess 200$ isn't worth it)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Roli Blocks - What do you think of them?

seems like an upgrade version of a midi fighter , but i won t pay 200 .....

|_ /\ |_| |\| [ |-| |) /\ |) for life <3
                        |

I've tried these and they really suck, the latency from the device to the controller is too much for me. the thing itself feels really weird to use, and you cant turn off velocity - making it really annoying to get a constant level of volume. it feels so rubbery and flat and horrible, try it in an apple store if you don't believe me lmaooo

but they look fucking cool.

MY AVATAR IS BROKEN FIX IT LAUNCHPADPRO
Yo Noodly, i fixed your avatar - peace and love - Safety.
ok. nvm. it worked for a minute and is broken again. guess you're at @LAUNCHPADPRO's mercy now.
i tried... UPDATE: apparently i fixed it after all. just clear your cache for this site. ENJOY NOODLYDOO!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

maybe a futur version of it will be more complet

|_ /\ |_| |\| [ |-| |) /\ |) for life <3
                        |