Topic: How to upload a Project file (Ableton Live)
Okay, so let's say you want to upload a project file to the public, and in this case I'm just gonna use Throttle - Inspire as an example. wink wink
1. Make a folder on your desktop (or somewhere) labeled whatever the project name is.
2. Open your project file.
3. Go to File>Save Live Set As...
...and save it into the folder for the project.
4. Now, go to File>Collect All and Save (it should automatically save it to the folder you just put the project file in)
You'll see this window pop up:
Basically, if you used files from factory packs, your user library, other projects, or elsewhere, then make sure to click yes on those choices.
5. When your finished selecting those, press okay. Then all of the sounds and samples will load into that folder:
6. Go to the folder you saved it in and you should see these:
7. Upload it through file sharing sites like MediaFire, Google Drive, etc. (I prefer Google Drive because MediaFire never works for me).
8. Okay, once you do that, your entire project file should be uploaded now! Then copy and paste the link to the download and paste it to where ever you want to share your project file (Like the forum, YouTube, wherever).
Feel free to PM me if you have any problems with this, hope this tutorial will be helpful for some people!
Hell Yeah! Launchpads n' Stuff! ⬆GO HERE⬆ ...Please
PM me if you need help with anything! I'll try my best to help!