Topic: Seasonal Collections

Hey everyone,

So ever since I became the running admin on the site, the main thing I've been taking care of has been the "Tops Of The Month". Well over time it has proven rather difficult to assemble as list every month of the best projects/members/videos. Well not really anymore "best", but more the only good ones that we can find each month...

So we decided with the mod team that we make things a little more interesting...

Together we decided that it would be much better to feature members and videos as a seasonal collection (winter,spring etc.). So now instead of every month, we're running the new initiative every 3 months. So starting from March to May will be our first lookout for the best projects, videos and members for our first Launchpad-Pro Spring Collection.

Why this way is better is that we have much more high quality videos to go through and also we've decided to bring the top members list down to 3. This way the whole collection has much more importance to it and also we can feature it on the main site and Facebook page to make the best of the best more visible without just being annoying with the initiative every month. Who knows, maybe we will make the Seasonal Collection thing into a video to attract even more people smile

So yeah, congratulations to all the winners of the month of February as it was the last one.

If anyone has any thoughts they would like to share about this, feel free to give us feedback wink

-THE MOD TEAM-

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: Seasonal Collections

Great idea, Ult1mod smile

MY AVATAR IS BROKEN FIX IT LAUNCHPADPRO

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ult1mate idea

Have a good day :3

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Side note: this was not my idea fully. Safety kinda threw it out of there when he suggested a "Tops of semester", then it kinda went from there until we came up with the seasonal thing smile

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

that was a hell of a ult1idea

coolNukeNuke9cool

Thumbs up Thumbs down

What an good Ult1dea.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

cool

8 (edited by Safety 2016-03-17 20:56:05)

ULT1MOD wrote:

Side note: this was not my idea fully. Safety kinda threw it out of there [...]

good guy ult1. doesn't steal credit, even if it's for things that don't really matter.

edit: for f***s sake...  i'm on this forum for over 2 years now and still have to answer the "who made pop culture" question every now and then. srsly?!

9 (edited by ItZCrzY 2016-03-17 21:25:05)

Safety wrote:

edit: for f***s sake...  i'm on this forum for over 2 years now and still have to answer the "who made pop culture" question every now and then. srsly?!

The pains of logging on on a new device...

edit: it just asked me when i posted it for real?

When I was a kid, we didn't have any of these fancy "midi controllers"

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Love it big_smile

im beboy and i approve of this idea.

Stuff I'm listening to, Madeon - Adventure.
Stuff I'm making, MUSIC

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I know that this is an old thread but whatever happened to this?

My YouTube Channel
Hell Yeah! Launchpads n' Stuff! ⬆GO HERE⬆ ...Please
PM me if you need help with anything! I'll try my best to help! smile

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Datguy wrote:

We'll soon upload the first video! Emile (Happy Birthday!!) is editing it at the moment!

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Hello guys!

I don't want you to hear me say 4-5 times the same word i want it to sound and look nice working on this as much as i can!
I wan't to make it fun to watch!

Thanks!

New signiature whales fuck you trilogy yay memes forum wow #RipSafety

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ULT1MOD wrote:
Datguy wrote:

We'll soon upload the first video! Emile (Happy Birthday!!) is editing it at the moment!

Thanks!

New signiature whales fuck you trilogy yay memes forum wow #RipSafety

Thumbs up Thumbs down