Topic: Launchpad mini sensibility

(EN)

Hi, on my LPMini i have (for me) to press hard to make a sound... so i wanted to know if someone know a way to make the buttons more sensitive.

Thanks for the help !

Nms

///

(FR)

Bonjour, sur la LPMini je dois appuyer d'une certaine force pour que le son se produise... je voulais savoir s'il serais possible que les boutons deviennent plus sensible.

Merci de l'aide !

Nms

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Launchpad mini sensibility

Hey bro! big_smile no launchpads are velocity sensitive apart from the launchpad pro <3

MY AVATAR IS BROKEN FIX IT LAUNCHPADPRO
Yo Noodly, i fixed your avatar - peace and love - Safety.
ok. nvm. it worked for a minute and is broken again. guess you're at @LAUNCHPADPRO's mercy now.
i tried... UPDATE: apparently i fixed it after all. just clear your cache for this site. ENJOY NOODLYDOO!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 811

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 814

If you mean how to make the buttons softer, then you can put the buttons into hot water and let them sit there for sometime, this softens them up softly.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thanks for your reply smile

Aw yea i know but is there a solution other than the settings of the launchpad, i mean on the material itself ?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thanks for the help ULT1MOD, i'll try smile

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down