Topic: Madeon - You're On (Help!) stems

so i did not know where to put this so i put it here, but i'm looking for stems for this song and i cant find any if someone can help me or send me a link that would be awesome!, if not i will just sample the song hmm

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Madeon - You're On (Help!) stems

I'm sure you can get some of them here: http://www.madeon.fr/adventuremachine/

Thumbs up Thumbs down

3 (edited by Siinon 2015-07-12 01:52:58)

Thanks hmm, but that does not help that much knowing i don't know witch samples those are from witch song

Ticki84 wrote:

I'm sure you can get some of them here: http://www.madeon.fr/adventuremachine/

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Siinon wrote:

Thanks :/, but that does not help that much knowing i don't know witch samples those are from witch song

c'mon! if you're seriously into making music you've got to be able to figure out sth. as easy as that. just listen. - i've got them all in my dropbox if you're interested

i'll keep looking but i just found another idea for this song thanks Safety tongue

Safety wrote:
Siinon wrote:

Thanks hmm, but that does not help that much knowing i don't know witch samples those are from witch song

c'mon! if you're seriously into making music you've got to be able to figure out sth. as easy as that. just listen. - i've got them all in my dropbox if you're interested

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Safety wrote:
Siinon wrote:

Any chance I could get a link? Just found this topic, and yeah I could go and clip them myself but if you've already done it, what's the point. Ahah

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Spex wrote:

Any chance I could get a link? Just found this topic, and yeah I could go and clip them myself but if you've already done it, what's the point. Ahah

Check your PM - these are the original samples - no ripping or anything. Straight from the server.

There's also an ok bootleg out there for vocals.
Just do a quick search

Envelope For Hapiness - A - 0.0ms - D - 0.0ms - S - Forever - R - 0.0ms
Would you like to know what #slicetomidi means?
I made a thread for that, check here: http://forum.launchpad-pro.com/viewtopic.php?id=4027

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Little bump but I' trying to do this myself also and found this to be quite useful - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaaXPLde76A

MIDI notes for the bass/chords/piano parts.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Safety wrote:
Siinon wrote:

Reckon you could send me a link too? I'm usually pretty good at recreating sounds, but Madeon's songs are just so detailed, it's difficult to hear each sound individually when listening the final version.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

check your pm

Can I get the stems?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

pm^^

Safety wrote:

pm^^

I know i'm like 2 years late, but could you possibly give me the link to the stems too? lol

Thumbs up Thumbs down

mul_3 wrote:

I know i'm like 2 years late, but could you possibly give me the link to the stems too? lol

1.5 years, lol. Yeah. if i find em. maybe.

Safety wrote:
mul_3 wrote:

1.5 years, lol. Yeah. if i find em. maybe.

Me too please! sorry but I'm on a mission to get those stems haha, much appreciated

Thumbs up Thumbs down

17 (edited by TaylerW 2018-09-25 19:24:18)

Any chance I could grab those stems as well?

EDIT: wait are you guys just talking about the adventure machine samples or is are there actual stems out there?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

18 (edited by fractured soul 2018-09-27 14:40:55)

real actual stems tayler

and now that we are at it , does anyone have some of : IMPERIUM ?
aside the ones form the adventure machine little pack

|_ /\ |_| |\| [ |-| |) /\ |) for life <3
                        |

19 (edited by Safety 2018-10-12 16:16:45)

i probably still have em somewhere, lemme check...

edit: just checked and i have a ton of madeon sample stuff but i'm honestly not sure if any of these folders are the ones from back in the day you guys are asking for. really regret not naming my files and folders properly now, lol.

i mean , maybe it is in XD :3

|_ /\ |_| |\| [ |-| |) /\ |) for life <3
                        |