Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 811

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 811

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 816

1 (edited by meta 2015-05-25 21:56:55)

Topic: Launchpad on your PC! (with light effects)

Hey guys, I came across a program that simulates an actual Novation Launchpad (It's dimensions are 8x4, which is a little odd).
I tried playing Bangarang on it, which you can view below (The light effects looked much nicer when I wasn't recording my performance, so what you see in the video is not what the actual light effects look like; it's just an issue with the screen recording and with lag. I've added another video without the light effects further down the post so it's easier to tell what's going on in the video):
With light effects:
[media]https://youtu.be/eT7eowndZFY[/media]
Without light effects:
[media]https://youtu.be/ctcZPNLjQpU[/media]
Oh yeah, you can download the program here: https://github.com/Blue9/Launchpad. It's open source, so that's nice, but it can be a bit complicated getting it to run. If anyone needs help with running the program, just let me know and I'll do my best to help you out.

Meta

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Launchpad on your PC! (with light effects)

This looks like a pretty cool project! The dev should add a page where you can contribute your own project files, since adding songs to this program takes a bit of time. Btw I can vouch that the light effects look MUCH better in person. Overall, nice performance and really cool project!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 814

Look cool big_smile Good work!

Envelope For Hapiness - A - 0.0ms - D - 0.0ms - S - Forever - R - 0.0ms
Would you like to know what #slicetomidi means?
I made a thread for that, check here: http://forum.launchpad-pro.com/viewtopic.php?id=4027

Thumbs up Thumbs down

#slice2midi

-koalaleader, Proud owner of the Launchpad Mini

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I've seen someone else post this before, interesting concept but could be implemented better.

Email: jordan.stacy@icloud.com

Thumbs up Thumbs down

So basically a crappy version of beatpad but with programmable lights? And why only 8x4? I could see it being more useful with a bit more work, but I don't know how to do most of the programming, so I guess I'll wait for it be improved.

When I was a kid, we didn't have any of these fancy "midi controllers"

Thumbs up Thumbs down