Topic: Programed Light Show = Fake?

I'm not saying anyone here fake their videos, and I know how it's hard to program o good light show. Please don't throw rocks at me...

But as I see on a lot of videos, when you have a shiny complex and fancy light show instead of a simple light feedback when you press anything, I notice so more people arguing if the video is a fake play or not...
I abbandoned programing these light show long ago because of this and since then, I have been performancing with only an simple amber feedback. And you guys? What do you think about it?

Shadow = 6 letters Void = 4 letters 6/√4=3 O_O Half Life 3, Portal 3, Porygon 3, Iluminatti Confirmed

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Programed Light Show = Fake?

It's definitely possible, it's just extremely complex, confusing, and time consuming. It takes much longer to just "fake" a lightshow using video editing software than it is to make a legit one with ableton.

At least that's my view on it.

add more reverb

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 811

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 811

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 814

Re: Programed Light Show = Fake?

peoples minds cant comprehend that your finger could be pushing a button that differs from the one lit up.. when they see multiple colors and flashes with arpegiation* (and dont know the button combo to play the song) the mind can lose its grasp on what button is being pushed or lit up..

"Dude it sucked.. I was all jammin and then *bam!!!!* I got punced in the colon from the inside.."
"If you stay 20 years behind of everyone, you are automatically 10 years ahead."
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCkqm … 66koJYb-fA

Thumbs up Thumbs down