Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 811

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 811

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 816

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/5/d393721214/htdocs/forum.launchpad-pro.com/include/parser.php on line 814

1 (edited by The3RDdimension 2014-11-20 23:57:54)

Topic: DDJ - SB and Second Tee Hee

Hi all I don't really know what this controller section is about but I'll give it my beset to try follow the guidelines

So the DDJ-SB this is my first dj controller I actually have touched so its kinda a part of my life

What I'm going to do is do a thingy I like to call Research before you buy (I know I know a ripoff of try before you buy) I'm just gonna show you the pros and cons of this controller before you get your hands dirty

Here's a look at the controller

http://i.cdn.sera.to/products/hardware/pioneer/pioneer-ddj-sb/pioneer-ddj-sb-top-angle_960x540.png

Looks pretty good right?

Well that's your thought

Now here are the pros and cons of this controller including sections

Appearance

Pros

+ Lightweight
+ Good Layout of features
+ Has grips handles under sides

Cons

- Small
- Easily Breakable if dropped (but who would drop this beast)
- jog wheels kinda small

Features

Pros

+ Has a never before seen Filter Fade feature
+ USB bus powered
+ Hot cues, Auto Loop, Manual Loop, Sampler Pads
+ Filter Knobs
+ Mic Jack
+ Responsive Jog Wheels

Cons

- Fragile Crossfader (what I think)
- Small Buttons
- Sensitive Pads (good or bad)

Software

You get Serato Dj intro with the DDJ-SB

Pros

+ Free software
+ Free FX

Cons

- Choice to upgrade to Serato DJ for 100 dollars
- Not much tweaking options

That's basically the DDJ-SB to me I did some research and found a bit from other reviews so I hope you enjoyed

I got this controller at JB-HIFI for a price range of $300 to $400

I give it a 9/10 for beginners and DJs who want a portable controller

If you want to learn more check out this website
http://www.digitaldjtips.com/2014/04/re … er-ddj-sb/

Peace out
- The3RDdimension

Hi! I am just your friendly neighborhood DJ/Producer ( ◕ ◡ ◕ )
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/the3RDdimensionx/videos
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/the3rddimensiom

Re: DDJ - SB and Second Tee Hee

well good work smile the jogs are small only if you compare them with cdjs but compared to other controllers are kinda big tongue

Thumbs up Thumbs down