1 (edited by al-ectro 2013-11-14 12:40:22)

Topic: working on a 5 minute mini mix

Hello! I've been listening to a lot of the annie mac mini mixes lately and it's really inspired me to try to do one! Here is an I have going so far, let me know what you think or have any suggestions smile If anyone is interested to know how I set this up just let me know.

https://soundcloud.com/alec1212/al-ectro-mix-1

Also this is 11 songs so far.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: working on a 5 minute mini mix

i like the mix gots good rhythm to it! one thing i got to say is adding vocals over eachother sometimes doesnt work due to them singing at different volumes and keys, might wanna use your trained ear and pay attention on to were to lower vocals and were u might just want to take them out all together when overlapping each other or add a effect to them who knows, its all up to you! anyways a great start cant wait to see the finished product!

I see I see, there are some transitions that would be stronger without the vocals. Thanks for the input!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

im not saying to take out both parts maybe just chop them up who knows try many different ways save them all separately then go back to each one you were happy with and then choose from there the one you like best. at least thats how i do things.

nice man big_smile

New signiature whales fuck you trilogy yay memes forum wow #RipSafety

Thumbs up Thumbs down