1 (edited by Ross Townley 2014-11-15 16:13:18)

Topic: ULT1MOD's Ultimate LED-Effect Pack (Project File)

Hey you fellow launchpadder!

Are you sick of seeing all these talented people make these insane lightshows and getting all the glory and you're just sitting there thinking how the hell can I create these complex patterns?

WELL NO WORRIES!

Just download my lighshow effect pack for Ableton for FREE!!! Featuring over 60 custom made LED effects/tricks and loops!

Download link and explanation/tutorial video: [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRyoqRYf2AU[/media]
But on the serious side:

All of the lightshow effects are custom made by me and they are meant for LEARNING. You can still use these effects in your videos, but still these effects are meant for learning how can you create complex effects and come up with your own ideas.

I spent a month on this project and I would really appreciate some feedback from it. Some of these effects require a good computer, because my i3 Acer started showing a lot of latency on the launchpad.

These effects are absolutely free to use with no further bitching from me. It would just be nice if you show me a little gratitude after you've used them in your video wink. If not, well whatever, it's not like all of the effects are original and unique tongue

All that being said, enjoy the project file and happy learning!

Cheersus!

ULT1MOD

;3

Thumbs up +5 Thumbs down

Re: ULT1MOD's Ultimate LED-Effect Pack (Project File)

Awesome! Gonna give it a try tongue

Thumbs up Thumbs down

dude this is awesome! smile but how do you place these in your already made sets so you can use them in the positions that you want them to be? Thanks!

Check out my soundcloud here. Hope you enjoy what I have, and there is more coming soon!

Very great effect rack, and some VERY high quality lights. Great job ULT1, really hit home with this one!

Apparently, I'm "Diplo Jr."... I ain't complaining.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

SPAZZIM wrote:

dude this is awesome! smile but how do you place these in your already made sets so you can use them in the positions that you want them to be? Thanks!

Like I said in the post, the way is up to you to find out. I still want people to find out things by their own through experimenting. Also this topic has been once already covered not so long ago...

But I'll give you a little hint. Pitch and Midi Effect Rack saving wink

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ViperActive wrote:

Very great effect rack, and some VERY high quality lights. Great job ULT1, really hit home with this one!

Thanks a lot VA ;3

Thumbs up Thumbs down

7 (edited by Hyzenborg 2014-07-07 05:40:53)

Downloading now very excited to check this out!!!  Thank you very very much!!!!very high probability ill be using these soon! big_smile big_smile big_smile

How can I add these lights to a M4SONIC project yikes

DJrender wrote:

How can I add these lights to a M4SONIC project yikes

I think I will be making a video to promote these effects soon. I will be sharing it with Novation's FB also so that they share with other people that aren't part of this forum. I will be explaining the usage of these effects in the video.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Great job! the light effects are super high quality and are very unique. keep it up! big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thanks for sharing this awesome project

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thank you for this! I've thought so often how some effects are possible and thanks that you used Pitch. I didn't know anything about this effect and I know now what's possible with this awesome effect smile Just thaaaaank youuu !!!! I'm now able to create my own (cool) light effects big_smile wink

Thumbs up Thumbs down

TNT wrote:

Thank you for this! I've thought so often how some effects are possible and thanks that you used Pitch. I didn't know anything about this effect and I know now what's possible with this awesome effect smile Just thaaaaank youuu !!!! I'm now able to create my own (cool) light effects big_smile wink

You're welcome ;3

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thanks for all your work on this, ULT1MOD!

Looking through them, they're quite advanced for some of the effects! Got my mind around a lot of em, so far, and getting some nice ideas for some of my own!

Awesome pack smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Jephers0n wrote:

Thanks for all your work on this, ULT1MOD!

Looking through them, they're quite advanced for some of the effects! Got my mind around a lot of em, so far, and getting some nice ideas for some of my own!

Awesome pack smile

You're welcome!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Im using it, an the quality are amazing, in my first video im gonna give you all the grattitude for the lights!
Thanks!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

bbq wrote:

Im using it, an the quality are amazing, in my first video im gonna give you all the grattitude for the lights!
Thanks!

You're welcome neighbor!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

So weird ! I just had the idea to create this kind of resource and I see your post ! One word : perfect. Can't wait to see your promotion video. I'll probably feature your work on the website and FB (if you agree). smile

http://launchpad-pro.com
Live sets, Sample Packs, Tutorials.

Launchpad Pro wrote:

So weird ! I just had the idea to create this kind of resource and I see your post ! One word : perfect. Can't wait to see your promotion video. I'll probably feature your work on the website and FB (if you agree). smile

Yeah, sure!

I'll be honored ;3

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Alright, here's the official video and a tutorial how to use them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRyoqRY … e=youtu.be

Enjoy ;3

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Awesome stuff!

Congratulations ULT1MOD !

HNTR wrote:

Awesome stuff!

Congratulations ULT1MOD !

Thanks ;3

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Argh I cant use this
Live 9.1 or higher, I use 8

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Launchpader wrote:

Argh I cant use this

Hmmh, I have 8 also. I'll see if I can make a version for that too

Thumbs up Thumbs down

ULT1MOD wrote:
Launchpader wrote:

Argh I cant use this

Hmmh, I have 8 also. I'll see if I can make a version for that too

See if this works: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5hph0f0h3mp46zl/UULP.adg

It's just the midi effect rack, not the project

Thumbs up Thumbs down