Topic: Rules and Intro to "Finished Projects"

Finished Projects

FINISHED PROJECTS IS MOSTLY FOR FINISHED PROJECT FILES

Also, your own songs are acceptable. (Non-Copyright or own production).

• If it does not include a project file, THINK CAREFULLY about whether it should be put in Watch me play or not. Moderators don't have time to move everything for you.

• But DO remember, it is for FINISHED projects. No one wants to hear "It will be up later today"....

• Please do not put any launchpad covers in this section. That goes in the "Watch Me Play" section ONLY.

• If you add a video to your post, please use the media BBCode instead of URL. This produces an embedded media player in your post.

• Each shared project may be uploaded on http://launchpad-pro.com. By sharing your videos here, you agree that Launchpad Pro may promote your content on the forum AND the website. All credits are attributed to the right persons.

Small Reminder: If you are going to post a finished project here, don't post it anywhere else on the forum. That can confuse people.

Apparently, I'm "Diplo Jr."... I ain't complaining.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Re: Rules and Intro to "Finished Projects"

Thanks for making these Viper, gonna edit the formatting on all of these

My YouTube Channel
Hell Yeah! Launchpads n' Stuff! ⬆GO HERE⬆ ...Please
PM me if you need help with anything! I'll try my best to help! smile

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Just a reminder:

ViperActive wrote:

Small Reminder: If you are going to post a finished project here, don't post it anywhere else on the forum. That can confuse people.

My YouTube Channel
Hell Yeah! Launchpads n' Stuff! ⬆GO HERE⬆ ...Please
PM me if you need help with anything! I'll try my best to help! smile

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

Thanks, a lot of peoples have to read that.

Topic updated.

If you add a video to your post, please use the media BBCode instead of URL. This produces an embedded media player in your post.