Topic: BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION...
...Please see if any of these questions are one of the questions you are about to ask:
How do I get my Launchpad lights working?
How do I change color of the Launchpad lights?
How do I make lightshows on my Launchpad?
How do I put multiple samples on one button?
1. Make a MIDI track
2. Put an instrument rack in there and select "Chain" from the instrument rack
3. Start dragging in drum racks into the the instrument rack
4. Set each drum rack to a position so that the little blue bars that appear to the zone editor view form a chair
5. Open up macro knobs on the instrument rack and click "Map"
6. On the left side of Ableton view set the maximum value of the chain selector to 8.
7. Now there should be green transparent boxes everywhere
8. Click on the chain selector (orange bar above the zone editor) and click "Map" under a knob of your choice (click "Map" to exit).
9. Finally click MIDI on the top right corner and click on the knob where you mapped the chain selector and hold down the top side button while pressing the bottom side button (click "MIDI" again to exit)
(If you don't understand these instructions then go here: http://forum.launchpad-pro.com/viewtopic.php?id=2054)
How do I play in with multiple Drum Racks?
MORE BASIC LAUNCHPAD QUESTIONS ARE STILL BEING EDITED
Hell Yeah! Launchpads n' Stuff! ⬆GO HERE⬆ ...Please
PM me if you need help with anything! I'll try my best to help!