The topic is now locked until Zambuseta answer your questions !
Thank you ;3]]>
- How did you got the idea to make the piano culture ?
- How much time do you train with your launchpads (or other instruments) ?
- Which was the first instrument you played ? Why ?
- Where this amazing video ideas come from? (For example, Pandora and Toyota thing)
- What do you recommend to a Launchpad beginner? (Where should a n00b start? )
- The last one: Where/how did you actually start? (It's like my previous question. But now, it's about you, not me. )
Ive been waiting for this
1. What made you want to use the Launchpad
2. Where did or How did you learn video editing
3. Any sneaky sneak peeks?
4. Any chance on the piano culture video there being a project file (it seems hella fun to play)
5. i love you <3
6. How young were you once you started Getting into music stuff
7. Are you planning to stick around the forums once this interview is done
That's all I have
How many launchpads do you have?
Do you have a midi fighter?]]>
Did you learn video/music production anywhere or are you self-educated? Seeing as your videos visual aspect is very high grade. For example in the "Piano Culture" video, you had seemingly two people playing. Was that another person playing or was that all you?
Are there any collaborations planned with other button pushers?
In the Pandora video, did you get stems from MDK/did sampling, or did you just overlap the audio in post-production?
What are your "big plans" for the future? Are you planning to do live performances or anything like that?
What are your "words of wisdom" for the community?